Christmas loans – the best offers
January 18, 2020
Christmas, Easter, New Year are one of those periods in which we spend more than we earn. So if your budget for any of the circumstances has not been properly planned, it is worth turning your attention to quick payday loans online. What to do to find the right product in the maze of promotional products? Here are Christmas loans and their best offers on the market!
Christmas promotions? A quick payday loan for the holidays!
From year to year, Poles spend more and more substantial amounts on achieving various goals, not to mention holiday commitments. Almost every store shelf and shopping centers encourage customers to shop, which in the end can mix up well in the home budget. On average, holiday expenses consume several hundred zlotys at best.
That’s pretty much considering you just have to have the money. For many families, spending several hundred zlotys is often unattainable, and you can’t count on saving for a “rainy day”. In this situation, non-bank loans for the holidays are the solution. With the holiday season in mind, the Polish Bank Association conducted research on the holiday portfolio of Poles. It shows that almost 30 percent. respondents used additional financing in the form of a loan or a loan from a loan company. As the results show, we are financially supporting up to the amount of no more than $ 1,500, of which as much as 44% it borrows no more than $ 500 1.
Holiday loans for any purpose!
Most of us can not imagine any celebration without a richly set table, lots of decorations and small gifts. Sometimes, although we can’t afford some elation, we just get carried away by the holiday emotions.
Therefore, a loan taken out of the Internet for Christmas spending is a kind of compensation between different periods of the year. And this is not an exaggeration, because the Christmas, New Year or Easter period brings a seasonal increase in consumption.
Christmas loan offers – what to look for?
First of all, it’s worth considering whether you really need extra cash. Don’t borrow too much! Borrowing money is not a “small gift” – it is a debt that should be returned to the loan company sooner or later. Therefore, when deciding on any loan offer for the holidays, consider:
- total cost of the loan. The most important parameter that relates to the actual amount to be donated. It already includes all additional fees that ultimately increase the loan amount,
- APRC, i.e. the Actual Annual Interest Rate taking into account the nominal interest rate as well as all other costs that must be paid. Lenders are increasingly offering the first free 0% APRC loans.
- maximum loan amount and repayment period. If you need quick financing, it is worth checking what amount range the lender offers along with the repayment period. Most companies offer a 30-, 45- and even 65-day commitment period,
- credibility of the loan company. Before completing the application, it is worth determining the origin of the lender – REGON number, NIP, KRS, address and registered office, as well as a telephone number. If there is a problem establishing basic information, withdraw from such cooperation,
- opinions circulating about the lender. Online reviews are also a good counterpoint. The fact is that some of them may come from competitors or unreliable customers. However, this point should also be taken into account when checking the lender,
Christmas loans – the best offers! Where to look
We do not need to convince anyone that there are a multitude of lenders on the loan market. Another issue is how to find an offer tailored to your expectations in the maze of proposals? We scan the best Christmas loans from the Binary Lender ranking.
- Good lender loans – a loan company offers the first loan without unnecessary formalities up to $ 3,000 for free and with a repayment period of up to 61 days. All you need to do is complete your ID card,
- Lite lender company – one of the most frequently chosen lenders. I offer a loan from the APRC 0% up to $ 3,000. All formalities will be done completely online, and the money itself can be used for gifts, holiday shopping, a family outing or for another purpose,
- Spin Lender – the lender offers an online loan of up to $ 6,000 with 0% APRC and a 65-day repayment period. It is also a loan for 18 years,
- MyCredit Lender – an ID card is enough to submit an application. What’s more, the company offers loans without BIK and without checking creditworthiness. You borrow from $ 100 to $ 6,000 for 45 days with the lender,
- Centi Loan Lender is also a company that offers loans for the indebted. It’s a good proposition for people who are looking for money in the amount of $ 200 to $ 10,000 with a fairly short 45-day repayment period,
- Across Lender – is one of the best known loan companies. To submit the application you only need: ID card, bank account and Polish telephone number.
How to take a loan online?
The fervor of holiday duties effectively overwhelms everyday life. Shopping, cooking and cleaning combined with professional life is a time full to the brim. Banks set far more requirements and formalities for their consumers to obtain additional funds. Therefore, to “shorten” this period, loan companies have definitely easier and free credit policy. All you need to do is to familiarize yourself with the following stages.
1. You will visit the selected lender’s website and mark the loan amount along with the loan period.
2. You will complete the application with the most important data, such as: name, PESEL number, residential address, telephone number and bank account.
3. You will pass the verification of the application. If you have applied for a loan at least once, you know that to verify your identity you must either make a verification transfer in the amount of $ 1 or $ 1 or use the Instantor application.
4. Wait for the loan company’s decision and enjoy the money transferred!
6 rules for responsible loans for Christmas!
If you plan to borrow for the holidays, do it as wisely as you can. Keep in mind that celebrating is one thing and paying back the loan is another. For better insight, we present a few rules that should be followed when choosing payday loans for the holidays.
1. Think about whether you really need a loan. Maybe it is worth giving up expensive clothing for New Year’s Eve or prepare less dishes?
2. Take as much as you need. Don’t borrow to spare! Remember that you will have to pay back every penny to a loan company.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask. In case of any doubt or misunderstanding the regulations, ask and talk to consultants.
4. Repay loans on time, and in the event of any complications, learn about the consequences of extending your repayment date.
5. Use loans from reliable companies. You can find a list of reliable and trusted lenders in the Binary Lender ranking.
6. Check rebates and promotions. Many loan companies struggling to offer discounts and loans while struggling to attract customer interest. You can read more about it in the “Promotions” section.
A “last minute” loan for the holidays!
Increasingly, the non-bank loan market is moving away from the stereotypical perception of payday loans with “usury”. No wonder – after all, a loan from a loan company is:
- minimum formalities,
- money borrowed only for ID card,
- service completely online without leaving home and submitting a number of documents,
- loans without certificates from the employer, pension statement or other documents,
- quick money transfer to your account even in 15 minutes,
- first payday for free. In the promotional offer you can borrow cash without additional costs, commissions and the APRC exactly 0%.
Online loans are a product that, to the delight of many, constantly provides new discounts. They are the solution for many people – not only those who face temporary financial problems. They can also be a godsend if you want to implement part of your secret plans. Therefore, to avoid the “hectic” search for money remember to plan your expenses in advance – and when the need arises, consider the best loan offers for the holidays. Thanks to this you won’t do any harm to your finances.
Holiday loans 2019 – is it worth borrowing at the end of the year?
The end of the year is a time that passes under the sign of two important annual events – Christmas and New Year’s Eve. The first ones are celebrated especially solemnly, starting comprehensive preparations many days before the rest and at the holiday table. Christmas dinner, many guests, gifts, and then the next two days of feasting, during which time runs as if slower and differently than for the rest of the year. However, this has its price, which you must remember until the last minutes before the celebration begins.
The costs associated with preparing for the holidays can make you feel dizzy. And although we often try to prepare our personal budget for additional holiday expenses, some of them may be too big. In such a situation, a remarkable solution is to take out a loan for the holidays of 2019.
Additional financing with online payday loans can be very helpful in the face of holiday challenges. Depending on the size of the needs associated with the holidays, the loan can range from several hundred to even several thousand zlotys. Therefore, it is worth seeing the ranking of the Binary Lender payday loans, which offers the first free loan with 0% APRC.
When applying, do not forget to pay back the loan. Already in the first days after the holidays it is worth accumulating the right amount of repayment funds and absolutely make sure to return them by the day indicated in the loan agreement.
Did you know that payday pay means valuable financial support, but also a burden on the post-holiday budget? For this reason, it is worth considering carefully whether the borrowed amount is not too large and will not cause problems when paying off. This deadline will finally be the fastest in the new year, and this is worth starting with good financial condition.